The Pre-flight Safety Video below will help give you an idea on what to expect the morning of your flight. However, your pilot and crew will also cover additional details and provide instructions throughout your hot air balloon experience.
- All guests must be able to stand unassisted during the entire flight and be in good overall health, able bodied and can understand and follow instructions.
- Guests must be able to climb into and out of the gondola (balloon basket) unassisted, and often times those shorter in stature, may need to hop down. We have step holes built into the gondolas to make entry and exiting easier.
- Have the ability to bend at your knees, hang on and absorb shock under your own strength during landing.
- Guests should be able to walk/hike unassisted as it’s not uncommon for us to land in park-like settings with tall grass or slightly uneven terrain.
- Our gondolas are not wheelchair accessible, nor can they accommodate service dogs/emotional support animals, oxygen tanks, crutches, canes, etc.
- For the safety of mother and child, expecting mothers or those who may possibly be pregnant, are not permitted to fly.
- If you have any medical concerns you should consult your physician.
Questions? Email us or call 707-819-9223.